Wednesday 18 November 2009

pro submissive

Hi there i am new to writing this blog stuff. I am miss behaving i am a pro submissive who has been into the life style for the last 5 years. I use the fully equipped dungeon in the Clacton on Sea area that is called http://www.ourkinkyplace.com

I will switch for the right person, but i am predominately submissive and enjoy most things, i am a strong believer in safe words that way both parties still have a little control in the situation if needed.

I quite often attend the parties that are held at our kinky place by Madam Ursula, and these parties tend to be interactive. I enjoy these parties as you can try out lots of things that you can't always experience with a one to one, as these parties tend to have a virtually anything goes policy.

I am available Friday 20th November from 10am - 5pm bookings are fast filling if you wish to attend it is best to ring as soon as possible as the places are first come first served, 07717164602.
If you would like to see a picture they are on http://www.ourkinkyplace.com

No comments: