Sunday 15 November 2009

The painslut

Well Friday 13th was a turn up for the book's, the last booking I was going to see was 7pm. It wasn't booked until about 4pmish, but what a surprise it turned out to be. It was painslut, I haven't sessioned with her in over 6 or 7 years maybe more.

So as I let her in she sais she would probably be wimpish, as it had been so long since she had played. I took her to the green room where I made her strip naked. I turned the heating off for added discomfort to start, I was getting cold dressed in black leather.

I took My time in stretching her out in a cross shape from the heavy metal frame, pulling the ropes that bit tighter for added discomfort making her shoulder joints and hip joints really pull to just inder disjointing force. I then pulled the heavy punishment hood on her lacing it as tight as it would go. The the the straps again pulling the eye and ear pads very very tightly into place, last but not least the chin straps so that no movement was at all possible from her mouth.

Now she was ready to be flogged, I started off with light floggers and light strokes gradually building up to the heavy ones and full force strokes. She was by now trying to move against her bonds but each time she tried, all she succeeded in doing was extremely hurting her joints, by now she was very red from the top of her shoulders to the top of her thighs. Bruising was now showing on her lower back. No blood though this time. maybe if she books again soon. Her hour hour had long since passed as it was 20 to 9 ish.

I undid the straps on the hood, then the laces followed by her ankles as you should for safety. Last but not least her wrists. I then bent her over the bend over and gave her 100 hard strokes of the whippy cane. This left hight weals on her bum, the skin just breaking, I then rubbed in a mixture of vinegar and salt into these skin breaks. She hollowed at the vinegar salt compound like a cat.

By now it was pushing 10pm and as she left she replied I will be back again soon Sir.

The essex Master

1 comment:

Painslut said...

As The Essex Master says it is some years since i played with Him. He hasn't lost His touch. i was very nervous about going to see Him as it had been some time since i had played and i honestly didn't know whether i would be able to do it anymore or not. The prospect of trying was enough to make me risk it, especially as He is the one Dom i have always trusted implicitly. i have had a few bad experiences here and there with others but never with Him.

Suffice it to say, i loved the whole thing, i am sure He went a little gently on me but i am sure with a little practice i will be up to my old painslut status . That hood was wonderful Sir, when may this girl wear it again?