Wednesday 18 November 2009

My cock and ball torture morning!

Hello to all of those following Me, this is the first of many blogs I will write on this site.

I have had quite an eventful morning, I was woken by petal at 8am begging to confirm his appointment for 12 noon, shortly followed by peggy (he gets his name from the amount of pegs he had on his cock and balls ) confirming his 10.30am appointment.

peggy arrived promptly on time, just as he was told. I then ordered him to strip off and I dressed him as a slut, I then hooded him and confined him on the cross where i warmed him up. Afterwards I placed him on the whipping bench where I gave him a light spanking warming him up for the insertion of the butt plug. I finished off with him in the confinement cupboard where I did some cock and ball and nipple torture on him where I used 24 pegs just on his balls. I then made him relieve himself in front of Me.

petal again arrived promptly for his 12 noon appointment, where I dressed him as a maid this time, I then went on to verbally humiliate him by making him dance, I then invited The Essex Master to join us to comment on his dancing and his maiding behaviour, he was made to curtsy when The Essex Master left the dungeon. I used a butt plugs on the sissy where i made him relieve himself into a wine glass it barley covered the bottom.

All in all I had an enjoyable day, lets see what Saturday brings when I am at the dungeon again from 10am - late evening. My phone number in case you have forgotten it is 07765995461.

No comments: