Wednesday 11 November 2009

Available Friday 13th

Just a quickie to let everyone know that I will
be available all day on Friday 13th November.

As you may or may not know, I indulge in
fetishes ranging from bondage, cbt, cp,
breast play, clit play and various tortures
through to almost any fetish you ask for.
I have been around a long time and
honestly nothing you may wish shocks
this Master.

So if you want to make a booking for that day
with Me ring Me on 07979 253707.

I will be there for who ever wants to book,
but don't leave it to long as places fill up
quickly.

The Essex Master

2 comments:

abbeygirl said...

i must say i am intrigued by the idea of clit torture. Would it be possible to go into more detail Sir. Do You have a lot of toys for this purpose, possible e-stim perhaps. The Dungeon sounds mind blowing.

The Essex Master said...

Maybe you should book a session then you will see just how many toys I have.