Wednesday 11 November 2009

I'm Back

Well I'm back on My feet again after an enforced break due to
a small operation. So if  you missed visiting Me due to My
enforced break, I am now available for session's daily. But it
is best to book at least the day before as I envisage getting
rather busy now that I am back.

I can also do double sessions for double the trouble with
either the Essex Master of one of the other Mistresses, but
double the trouble sessions needs to be prebooked at least
two days in advance.

Being laid up as I was I got itchy feet and need to experiment
on willing bodies, for nipple torture and cock and ball torture.
So I am looking for some one to massage My feet with baby
oil as a Mistress is always on them, and a shoulder massage
for all the flogging that I do. My bondage ropes are in need
of a stretching to get rid of the kinks.

So just in case you have lost My phone number, which if you
have you will be severley punished here it is 07833 332369.
Don't leave ringing to late.

No comments: