Sunday 15 November 2009

newbee

like most of us,Ive visited sites and read articles on your own particular brand of kink, perversion call it what you will. but actually visiting a real live walking breathing mistress seems like a huge step. However after making contact and arranging a date, i confirmed and arrived at my Mistress's chambers.
i was greeted at the door and shown into the chill out room and put at my ease and was asked to fill out a activity list so that my mistress would know my likes and dislikes , also what i had experienced before and what i thought of my previous experiences.
now that i was at ease, if that is at all possible as i was still quaking in my shoes, i was told to undress and enter the separate dungeon. greeted by the sight of all the equipment and floggers i felt nervous, but very excited, which did not go unnoticed by Mistress!.
however after securing me , Mistress relaxed me by using some very sensual moves, and then started teasing and torturing me, as mistress says no pain no pleasure !
i was glad that that things like safe words had been explained to me although mistress seemed to have a six sense as just how far to take me, so no safe words were necessary.
after a very interesting hour, i as released and after a shower, and a chat with Mistress to see how i enjoyed my self. I went home a very drained ,but happy person

No comments: