Friday 20 November 2009

Party date

Hello to everyone who pops in, as we all know Christmas is coming. So I thought why not have an early Christmas present for My followers like any present there is a price. But we'll come back to that in a moment, this present is for those who have thought of trying, but never doing some thing they've fantasied about.

So this is a party in the afternoon between 1pm and 5pm on Friday 4th December, so treat yourself there will be Myself, the Essex Master and one or 2 other Mistresses yet to be finalised, and quite probably female subbie. So be brave book early (follow the instructions on My website http://www.madamursula.com ), I look forward to seeing who is brave enough to bring there thoughts and fantasies to reality.

But be warned this party may offend those that are not wanting to interact. My parties do go where ever they go, as I do not plan anything in advance, they end up where they end up. But everyones safe words are respected. If your worried about being recognised don't be as everyone attending is wanting the same as you. I do however a few hoods available to those that wish to wear them.

Madam Ursula

PS I will be available all next week Monday- Friday inclusive, from 10am - 7pm  07833 332369

No comments: