Wednesday 30 December 2009

Happy New Year

To every one who is reading this HAPPY NEW YEAR

At this time of year, it becomes a little quiet, but I still ocassionally have one or two regulars. That like to come and see Me here at the dungeon, and treat Me, either to a gift or taking Me out for diner, wich is very nice as I see them from another perspective. But they never forget, and still treat Me with the respect I deserve, so are you feeling tense?, have you an itch you cannot scratch?, is there some thing you want but dont know what?. 

well then ring Me, make your appointment, then you can be un-tensed at the hands of your favourite Mistress, and then I will scratch your itch away, I can give you the some thing you don't know what!!!



I am available again as from Wednesday 6th  January onwards, phone after 9am but before 6pm for your booking

No comments: