Monday 14 December 2009

Christmas Party

To all who missed the Christmas party, although the weather was raining we did have a few more turn up than of late. I decided that as it was Christmas a party isn't a party without a few games to get us in the spirit. No humbuggers were allowed, I deceided a tug of war was in order for the boys two boys had thier cock and balls tied to a long piece of rope and told to get on to thier hands and knees. Oh I forgot to mention I placed bells on there cocks and balls, after telling them the rules (basiclly there were no rules) I placed a spreader bar on the floor as the winning line for the tug of war they were about to begin. I then told them to pull as hard as they could to get the winning flag over the winning line (spreader bar). The winner of course got to lick Mistresses new red thigh boots (see pictures at http://www.madamursula.com gallery). The looser got 6 of the best from My nice whippy cane.

Not forgetting the female subbies, we clingfilmed each one neck to toe tightly, then helped them onto the floor (see I can be nice) once there they were told to wriggle to the end of the dungeon. The winning slug had to touch the end wall with thier nose and return to the start. The winning slug received a hot waxing on her back, however the loosing slug was sturng up in the green room, and received 25 strokes of the flogger from two male Dom's.

So all in all we had a wonderfull party, all those that came will no doubt be looking forward to My next one in January 2010.

Madam Ursula 07833 332369

I am available all this week for sessions until 7pm each day

No comments: