Thursday 10 December 2009

I'm Back

Back to work doing the things I enjoy after having a nice break away.

My first client was a real treat for Me as I do love humiliating him, I made him dress as a fairy and dance around My dungeon singing Christmas carols, What a pathetic sight to see those hairy legs trying to dance in pink high heels.

I then tied him to the bondage board, I warmed him up and then placed clover clamps on his nipples and put the chain in his teeth and made him hold his head up and warned him if he let go of the chain he would be severely punished.

I then went on to another favourite of mine cock and ball torture, I started off with flogging his small penis and putting pegs on his balls, and then pulled them off, then came the electrics with all this stimulation it made it extremely hard for him to keep the chain in his mouth as always he was unable to please Me, the pathetic weasel let go of the chain and yelped in pain and realised he was in for more punishment which ended with a good flogging. All in all he enjoyed his session and has booked Me for 22nd as he says its his Christmas present to himself and he also said he would be bringing Me My gift, I can't wait I do so love getting presents.

My next was a sissy maid who loves to clean, today I made her dust the dungeon and My beauty room, hoover and just generally clean everything. I got her to make Me cups of tea and go out still dressed as a maid and get Me some lunch, I ordered her to clean all My shoes and boots while I was eating, and as she had been so good I let her lick and suck My favourite pair of bright red high heel shoes that I was wearing today.

No comments: