Friday 4 December 2009

Interactive party

Today was the interactive party, which started just after 1pm. Two people text Me at the last minute to say they had to work, and another two didn't. They are now in My bad books, so when I next see them they will be severley punnished. The ones that did turn up thouroughly enjoyed themselves, so did the Mistresses and Master. From bondage, electric play, spanking, flogging, cbt, nipple torture and games, the party went from strength to strength.

Every one attending enjoyed them selves, from the slaves up wards, fun and frolics was had by all. The bondage boards saw more bodies on it than it has done for a good few weeks, the cross was occupied for a long period. The green room was greatly appriciated by Mistress Kimberley for some flogging practice, this I might add was more to keep her arm fit than for the practice.  But her saying practice sounded good to Me.

The tv room had a fair amount of dressing going on in it, we had some very good looking girlies transformed in there. Talk about from he to she, Mistress Kimberley worked her magic in there at times. I had a couple of right tarty sluts in all forms of bondage, at times even bound together just for My amusement.

I had My boots well cleaned by two slaves, from the tip of the toe to the top of the boot, My how the tounges worked as the one that done the poorest job, was to be punnished. My black pair of boots are now spotless even the soles are shining. But however I still have another pair that are in need of cleaning, any offers?.

All in all this interactive party has encouraged Me to want to hold more of them. If any of you have any comments or ideas for future parties, you know my email address but just in case you don't here it is    themadamursula@aol.com 07833 332369 is My number.

Oh and if you wanted to know the finer details, of what we all got up to, all I can say is that if you had been there, you would know and not be wondering. So if you really want to know the finer points of an interactive play party you need to attend it.

Till the next party

Madam Ursula.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Oh... I so wish I could have attended, sounds like it was a great afternoon. I was hoping to be able to get away, but couldn't. I'd love a session with other slaves; really heightens the sensations! Maybe next time! Think I'll have to book a session with you soon anyway, as I'm yearning for the special thrill of electric stimulation which you're so good at!

Peter said...

Sadly, the weather's stopped me visiting for a session before Christmas, but I'll certainly be back in the new year.

Wishing all of you at OKP a fun Christmas!

Regards,
Peter