Monday 4 January 2010

Happy new year

Happy new year to all, Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, and now its time for the discipline to start again! Its time for us Mistresses and Masters to have some fun and all those submissives, slaves, maids and sluts its time for you to begin your training again so that you can please us

Well in case your asking yourself whether I had a good Christmas and new year, well the answer is yes I had a very pleasant few days so did my subbie who I left chained and hooded in My confinement cupboard while I had a private party in My dungeon.

Now as a one off new year special I am going to drop My tribute from £80 to £65 for two weeks this offer will finish on Monday 18th January so you should phone as early as possible as time slots are filling quickly.

No comments: