Tuesday 26 January 2010

new year new blog

Hello to all My readers, I know its a little late, but I do hope you all have a better year than last. Lets be honest some of us probably are not sorry to see 2009 gone. I had an interesting day today that made Me happy, I had a client who thoroughly enjoys cock and ball torture and nipple torture and if you know Me, I love nipple and cock and ball torture. I love to see a man squirming and groaning with pain and pleasure, and to spice it up a little there was also electrics. So if your reading this and love the same as I do get in contact with Me (07833 332369) or if there's some thing else you enjoy and I havn't mentioned it before get in touch also. I don't bite unless I'm begged.

While I'm at it there is a party on February 6th @ 8pm till late at My dungeon, so come alone and phone for more details.  If you are female (not tv, cd or tg) I will make you an offer of free admission on mention of My blogs.

Madam Ursula    http://www.madamursula.com 

No comments: